Friday, September 24, 2010

Another busy day...

Suzy had a very busy day of rehab today.  They had her walk "the block" around the halls of the center...




Then she walked outside for a bit...she is getting really good at walking with a cane.






While they were outside, Suzy and the therapist were telling Brent about how funny it was when Suzy was trying to work out on Wednesday.


After walking outside, she walked forwards and backwards at the parallel bars.


They also had her at the step again...and this time it wasn't to do the Hokey Pokey.






Brent's friend Dan Gilliou, who was on the US wheelchair rugby team that won the gold medal at the 2000 Summer Paralympics, stopped by for a visit.


Then for recreational therapy she got to play in the dirt.


I know this is a LOT of videos...but every one of them make me smile, so I just have to post them all! ~Michelle

2 comments:

  1. She just has toooo much fun with this therapist ! They both laugh all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love watching all the videos - they warm my heart and make me smile :):):):)!!!! Thank you for posting all of them!!!
    Suzy, you are amazing!! I love to watch all of these videos and admire all your hard work. You are relentless and an inspiration to all!! Keep it us girl!! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete